Wonderopolis is a program from the National Center for Family Literacy. Its Wonders of the Day highlight learning moments in everyday life, and are intended for families to watch together, so they can learn together.
You can browse the Wonders Archives in 86 categories, including:
- Animals (ex: Do Warthogs Really Have Warts?)
- Cultures of the World (ex: Have You Ever Tried Dim Sum?)
- Folk Tales and Legends (ex: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?)
- Invention (ex: How Do Night Vision Goggles Work?)
- Professions (ex: How Do Teachers Get to Be So Smart?)
- Writing (ex:Celebrating Poetry Friday)
I'm sure you'll find something, or many things, to like at Wonderopolis, "where the wonders of learning never cease."