Below are just a few of the 528 things to make, see, and do:
- Blue Sky - why the sky is blue and the sunset is red
- Color Chromatography - the colors in "black" ink
- Ice Balloons - density, changes of state, etc.
- Modeling the Seasons - refer to the blog posts on "A Private Universe!"
- Peter's Savage Garden - carnivorous plants in action with California Carnivores' owner
- Slinky in Hand - transverse and longitudinal waves
With registration, you can download videos so that you don't have to wait for buffering when showing them to your students. Here's one I downloaded from Ice Stories Polar Media Collection, "Traverse Across Frozen McMurdo Sound":